Home Entertainment Sad video drops as newborn baby suffers burns as lantern falls and...

Sad video drops as newborn baby suffers burns as lantern falls and causes a fire just as soon as she was born

0

A newly born baby got burnt when a lantern fell unexpectedly right after its delivery. The sad incident happens to have occurred in Calabar, Cross River State.

According to Big Beezy, an Instagram user who shared the story, the mother of the child, identified as Mrs Okon Daniel, went to a “traditional delivery home” to have her child due to lack of funds to go to a proper hospital.

However, there was no power supply at the time of delivery, being on Saturday, November 14, 2020, so a lantern was used to illuminate the room.

Unfortunately, as the baby was making its entrance, the lantern fell and caught fire, burning the child.

At the time the video was recorded, the baby was already 4 days old and had been transferred to a different hospital in Calabar for better care.

Watch the sad video below;

Source: Atinkanews.net

Facebook Comments